The new SureCall Fusion 5X is a 2G/3G/4G LTE 72 dB signal booster kit. It offers coverage of up to 20,000 sq ft across all US and Canadian carrier networks, including Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile, Sprint, Rogers, and Bell.
The Fusion5X is the first SureCall amplifier that does not have attenuation knobs. Instead of requiring installers to adjust gain manually, sophisticated internal software automatically and continuously optimizes gain ensuring the Fusion5X is always operating at maximum performance.
The Fusion5X comes with two indoor antenna options, explained in detail below. The kit includes four indoor antennas (either panel or dome), a 4-way splitter and all the required cabling. Four indoor antennas means that installation can easily be configured to suit large and/or complex building layouts, ensuring optimum booster coverage.
The Fusion5X offers coverage up to 20,000 sq ft, placing it conveniently between SureCall’s Fusion5s (which covers up to 6,000 sq ft and is an excellent choice for home owners) and the SureCall Force5 (which covers up to 25,000 sq ft and is a great commercial grade solution).
- Boosts voice, text and 4G LTE signals for all North American cell carriers
- Automatic dB gain/attenuation optimizes booster performance without dials
- Maximum gain, uplink and downlink power
- Reduces dropped & missed calls and improves 4G LTE Data Speeds
- Increases signal strength & extends battery life for all cellular devices
- Coverage for large buildings, up to 20,000 Sq Ft
- 3 Year Warranty Included
- FCC and Industry Approved for all North American carriers
- SureCall Fusion5X 72 dB 5-Band Amplifier
- SureCall Omni Directional Outside Antenna SC-288W
- 4 x SureCall Dome Antenna SC-222W OR 4 x SureCall Panel Antenna SC-248W
- 1x30ft. SureCall Ultra Low-Loss CM400 Coax Cable SC-400-30NN
- 5x75ft. SureCall Ultra Low-Loss CM400 Coax Cable SC-400-75NN
- SureCall 4-Way Splitter SC-WS-4
- AC Power Supply
The SureCall Fusion5X uses a SC-288W Omni Outdoor Antenna. This antenna has 4 dB gain. Omnidirectional antennas receive and send signals in a 360º radius. They can receive signals from multiple cell towers and is best for boosting signal on many different carriers. They are excellent in most situations where the existing outside signal strength is moderate to strong.
The SureCall Fusion5X kit comes with 4 inside antennas, plus the required 4-way splitter and cabling. Four antennas gives customers the flexibility to customize installations to meet a variety of needs in commercial buildings and large homes. Depending on the building layout, there is a choice of dome antennas or panel antennas:
The SC-222W Omni Dome Antenna is a multi-band omni-directional plastic dome antenna which gathers signals from all sides. It has 6dB gain and is designed for central locations with 360º coverage. The range of the antenna is dependent on three factors: 1) physical obstructions, 2) power generated by the booster and 3) reception from outside signal received and distributed by the outside antenna. Besides the antenna itself, parts include mounting equipment. It needs to be mounted to the ceiling for best results and you will need to run a cable to the back of the ceiling.
The SC-248W Panel Antenna is a directional antenna with up to 10dB gain. Panel antennas allow optimum reception to targeted areas. It can be mounted to the wall.
Lightning Surge Protector
We recommend using a lightning surge protector in most cases, but particularly if you'll be installing the kit in an area with frequent lightning. The surge protector should be installed in line with the cable and near the amplifier, and should be properly grounded.