The Wilson Pro Signal 4G is designed for use by integrators with data-enabled devices who need to integrate M2M kits in tightly constrained spaces. Increasing numbers of electronics require a data connection. In locations where cellular signals are weak due to distance from the cell site, terrain features, or building materials like concrete and steel, the Signal 4G provides a strong, reliable signal.
Examples of devices which require a data connection include ATMs, security systems, point-of-sale systems, and more. Typically these devices need a persistent, always-on connection which means that a solid signal is required.
The Signal 4G works with 2G, 3G, and 4G LTE on all major US and Canadian carriers.
- Strong, reliable 4G signal even in remote locations or other weak signal areas
- Less resending of data due to poor connection means faster, more reliable 4G data transfers
- Compatible with all North American cellular provider 4G networks
- Bi-directional signal booster amplifies signal to and from cell tower
- Configurable to fit virtually any M2M/IoT installation
- Self-optimizing design minimizes installation time
- Three year warranty
- FCC and Industry Canada certified
The magnetic mount antenna attaches mounts in seconds and should be placed in a convenient area where signal is strongest. A 10ft cable runs from the antenna to the main M2M signal booster. A short 3' RG174 cable goes from the amplifier to your device. This cable has an SMA adapter, and will fit most data devices that have an external antenna port (SMA is the most common). If you are unsure what antenna port your device has, or if it doesn't have one, then please contact us and we can recommend an adapter cable.
- Signal 4G Wide-Band Cell Phone Amplifier/Repeater 460019
- 4" Mini-Magnet Antenna (301126)
- 3' RG-174 Cable with SMA Male Connector (951151)
- AC Power Supply 859948