The HiBoost SLE is a commercial grade wideband signal booster system. It boosts 2G/3G/4G/LTE voice and data on all North American cell carriers.
The HiBoost SLE is a 65dB booster which covers up to 25,000 sq ft. It’s a great choice for retail spaces, offices, restaurants, smaller industrial spaces, bars, and venues.
The HiBoost SLE offers remote monitoring and system troubleshooting via the new HiBoost Signal Supervisor app. Users can monitor and adjust the booster system performance using Bluetooth or WiFi.
- Remote monitoring and troubleshooting supported by HiBoost's Signal Supervisor app
- Boosts Talk, Text, & Data
- All US & Canadian cell carriers supported
- Industry Canada and Industrial FCC certified
- Manual Gain Control (MGC) function for finetuning
- Strong, durable, high-quality metal construction
- Kit includes everything for easy installation
Choosing The Right Kit
We've put together standard kits for the HiBoost SLE, but we can also customize a kit for your situation. Just contact us and one of our signal experts can put together a custom kit specifically for your building.
How many antennas do I need?
Usually the more antennas you have, the larger the coverage area of the system. Signal can travel along cables much more easily than through walls and even through air, so adding more antennas in different rooms helps expand the coverage of your booster.
A good general principle is that we recommend installing one antenna for every 750 sq ft to 1000 sq ft of space in a typical home or office environment that is subdivided into smaller spaces. If the environment is more open, like in a warehouse, a large retail store or open office floor, you can install one antenna for every 1,500 to 2,000 sq ft.
Which kind of antenna do I need?
We have two antenna options for the SLE: a Dome Antenna or a Panel Antenna.
The RSRF Dome Antenna needs to be installed in ceilings. It is best for single story buildings where you have access to a loft or crawl space, or for office buildings with ceiling tiles. A dome antenna's cable comes out of the back of the antenna, so you must have access to the other side of the ceiling in order to install it properly.
Dome antennas spread signal in all directions, the dome antennas should be installed throughout the building to provide adequate coverage.
The RSRF Panel Antenna has a narrower "beamwidth" - meaning that it directs signal in one direction.
Panel antennas can be installed on a wall, which is easier in some environments. A panel antenna's cable comes out the bottom of the device, so you don't need access to the interior of the wall. If you are installing an antenna in the first floor of a 2-story home, a panel antenna is often the easiest option, as putting a dome in the ceiling can be tricky.
Dome antenna radiation pattern:
Panel antenna radiation pattern:
The outside antenna is the RSRF Wide-band Yagi Antenna. This is a powerful directional antenna that can reach cell towers up to 30 miles away. It offers 10-11 dB of gain across all wireless frequencies (Voice/3G/4G/AWS/WLAN). It needs to be set up pointing in the direction of the cell tower, and because it is directional it will only pick up signal in that direction. The antenna comes with mounting equipment to attach to a 1 to 2 inch diameter pole. For best results, the white fiber-glass portion of the antenna should be mounted above the roof line and unobstructed in the direction of the tower.
- HiBoost SLE signal booster
- 12V / 3A AC/DC Power Supply
- 1x RSRF Wideband Outdoor Yagi Antenna
- RSRF 50-Ohm N-Male Lightning Surge Protector
- RSRF Universal J-Mount Antenna Mount
- 2x RSRF 30 foot RS400 Low-Loss Coaxial Cable with N-Male Connectors
If you order a kit with more than 1 indoor antenna, we also include:
- RSRF N-Female Signal Splitter (2-Way or 4-Way, depending on kit)
- 1 ft RS200 N-Male Ultraflex Jumper Cable
- 1x or 3x (in addition to existing 1x) RSRF 30 foot RS400 Low-Loss Coaxial Cable with N-Male Connectors (quantity depends on number of antennas)