The new SureCall EZ-4G is an "Easy Install" booster kit. It supports 2G/3G/4G LTE across all US and Canadian carriers.
The EZ-4G does not require an outdoor antenna. It has only one cable and a combined exterior antenna and amplifier unit. The EZ-4G is ideal for customers living in apartments, rented accommodation, condos, shared offices or anyone who doesn’t have access to their attic or roof. It’s “plug and play” design means it’s very easy to install, with a simple window set-up and no outside cabling.
The SureCall EZ-4G is FCC approved and offers coverage of 1-2 rooms. It supports multiple simultaneous users.
- Easy to install, “plug and play” system
- No outdoor antenna required
- Stylish desktop indoor antenna
- Reduces dropped and missed calls
- Supports multiple users simultaneously on all US and Canadian carriers
- Supports 2G and 3G voice and 4G LTE data
- Uplink becomes dormant when not in use, providing green, power saving operation
- FCC Approved
- Industry-leading three-year warranty
- EZ 4G cellular amplifier with built-in outside antenna
- Indoor Desktop Antenna
- RG6 cable
- Optional window sill mount
Amplifier and Built-In Outdoor Antenna
The combined outdoor antenna and amplifier is an attractively designed unit which needs to be positioned indoors beside a window which receives some existing signal. It can be attached directly to the window using the included mount. There is also an included stand so the unit can be freestanding. It is 13" in diameter.
The indoor desktop antenna is a stylish indoor antenna that rebroadcasts the boosted signal from the combined amplifier/outside antenna unit. It needs to be positioned at least 20 feet (and ideally 30 feet) away from the amplifier unit for maximum coverage. This is to prevent oscillation (you can find a detailed explanation of how this works in our antenna guide).