The SureCall Guardian3 QR Public Safety tri-band booster provides consistent signals for crucial First Responder two-way radio communications.
The Guardian3 QR (Quick Response Unit) is equipped with a tri-band booster that has a maximum gain of 80 dB on the Public Safety frequency bands. It supports the 700 MHz (FirstNet Ready), 800 MHz, and 900 MHz SMR (Specialized Mobile Radio Service).
The Guardian3 QR meets the code for Chapter 24 Emergency Communications System of NFPA72. It features a NEMA-4 rated amplifier housing, which eliminates the need for an additional NEMA enclosure. Additionally, the Guardian3 QR comes equipped with 7-pin alarming capability, UPS and Ethernet port enabled remote monitoring.
The Guardian 3 QR comes with SureCall's 3-year warranty.
- Provides improved coverage for Public Safety 700 MHz (FirstNet Ready) and
- 800 MHz bands as well as 900 MHz SMR for coverage up to 80,000 sq ft
- 80 dB gain for Public Safety Bands
- NEMA-4 watertight enclosure. No additional NEMA enclosure(s) needed.
- Integrated 7-pin alarm and UPS port for external battery backup
- Built-in SureCall Sentry remote monitoring system with ethernet port
- Meets Chapter 24 Emergency Communications System of NFPA72
- Built-in safeguards eliminate interference to public safety network
- Software upgradable in the field
- Stealth technology incorporated- uplink becomes dormant when not in use, providing power-saving operation
- Independently adjustable frequency attenuation for uplink and downlink. Reduce gain in -1 dBm increments
- Lowest out of band emissions
- Embedded CPU for each band for smarter technology
- Uplink/downlink oscillation detection
- Auto Gain Control (AGC) and automatic shut down
- Quality metal construction, durable and resilient
- Compartmentalized design increases clarity and reduces noise