The SureCall Responder is a Public Safety Bi-Directional Amplifier for First Responders.
The Responder amplifies FirstNet signals for vital communications. It provides consistent, reliable signal coverage for First Responders and other public safety officials who need two-way radio communication inside large buildings.
The Responder has a maximum gain of 80 dB on the Public Safety frequency bands, supporting 700 MHz (FirstNet Ready) and 800 MHz. This is a slightly narrower frequency range than SureCall's other Public Safety amplifier, the Guardian3 QR. This narrower range means that the Responder does not bleed into the cellular band, eliminating any risk of co-channel interference.
Most newly constructed large buildings, or existing buildings which have expanded, are required to have signal strength of -95 dBm or better in designated critical areas – elevators, stairwells, etc. – in order to receive a certificate of occupancy. The SureCall Responder meets the code for NFPA 1221 and IFC 510.
It features a NEMA-4 rated amplifier housing, which eliminates the need for an additional NEMA enclosure. Additionally, the Responder comes equipped with dry contact 7-pin alarming capability, UPS and Ethernet port enabled remote monitoring.
The Responder comes with SureCall's 3-year warranty. A 5-year warranty is also available.
- Provides improved coverage for Public Safety 700 MHz (FirstNet Ready) and
- 800 MHz bands
- 80 dB gain for Public Safety Bands
- NEMA-4 watertight enclosure. No additional NEMA enclosure(s) needed.
- Integrated dry contact 7-pin alarm and UPS port for external battery backup
- Built-in SureCall Sentry remote monitoring system with ethernet port
- Meets the code for NFPA 1221 and IFC 510
- Energy saving uplink becomes dormant when not in use, providing power-saving operation
- Independently adjustable frequency attenuation for uplink and downlink. Reduce gain in -1 dBm increments
- Auto Gain Control (AGC)
- Quality metal construction, durable and resilient
- A/C 110V or D/C 16-24V power option