The SureCall RF signal meters are particularly helpful if you're trying to determine an ideal location to install outside antennas and achieve optimal signal booster coverage installation. Installing your outdoor antenna in the right location and, if it's a directional antenna, pointing in the right direction, can make a huge difference to your repeater system's performance.
The signal meter accurately measures wireless signal for Voice/3G/4G/LTE for all carriers in North America (Canada & Mexico included), and features a digital LCD readout for each band.
You can use the meter to receive and measure cellular signal at the donor antenna location by connecting it to your existing outdoor antenna, or you can use the included whip antenna. You can also use the signal meter indoors or to measure signal loss in long cable installation runs. Rental costs cover shipping both ways.
Rental Terms and conditions
Please read all this information before renting a signal meter.
If the package is delivered damaged, opened, or otherwise suspicious looking manner, do not accept it and notify us immediately. If you choose to accept a damaged package, please save all packaging material for inspection and notify us immediately.
When you receive the equipment please check it, and if you note any scratches or damage, let us know within 24 hours - otherwise you'll be responsible for the cost of a new unit.
The rental program is only available within the contiguous US, as we cannot process rental returns from Canada, Puerto Rico, Alaska, or Hawaii. If you live in one of these areas, you can still contact us to buy a signal meter, but the rental program is not available.
- You agree to pay the rental rate for the period the merchandise is used and in transit back to us. Rental deposits are in the form of credit card authorization.
- You agree to promptly return the merchandise at the end of the rental period in the same condition as received.
- A signed form outlining the condition of the signal meter will be included in every rental shipment. If you seen any issues or damage to the unit when it arrives, you must contact us within 24 hours of receiving the unit to report any discrepancies.
- You agree to pay for any damages to, or for the replacement of the rented merchandise that occurred during their time of possession or due to loss and/or damage from improperly packing the return shipment.
- Upon return and inspection any and all repairs necessary and/or accessories missing that were included in the original shipment will be charged at our current rates and billed to you.
- There are no refunds for early returns. You agree to pay the regular rental rate for each day that the merchandise is in your possession until it is returned.
- You agree to pay the full retail price of the merchandise if not returned by the return date.
- We assume no responsibility for damage to antennas or other liability of any kind resulting from the use or malfunction of the equipment. If you do something silly with the unit and break something, we're not liable. You agree that our liability is limited to a refund of the actual rental charge only.