Note: We also sell a lower-cost RSRF brand crimp for LMR 400 cable.
Times Microwave offers a variety of crimp sizes. Coaxial crimps are ideal if you wish to make your own custom cable lengths. This can be useful if you need to reduce the length of an existing cable to reduce the signal loss in the system. Alternatively you may have purchased a spool or long length of coaxial cable without connectors to assemble into multiple length cables. Cable crimps require a special crimp tool, which are available in our tools & accessories section.
How to install EZ-NMH-400 X connectors:
Here are a list of all the cable crimps available. Please make sure you have the correct crimp tool for your cable/connector type. If you have any questions please contact us and we'll be happy to help.
- EZ-240-NMH-X: N-Male Crimp for LMR240 Cable
- EZ-400-NMH-X: N-Male Crimp for LMR400 Cable
- EZ-600-NMH-X: N-Male Crimp for LMR600 Cable
- EZ-400-NMH-PL-X: N-Male Crimp for Plenum Rated LMR400 Cable
- EZ-600-NMH-PL-X: N-Male Crimp for Plenum Rated LMR600 Cable