The new weBoost Drive Sleek Canada 470135F is a beautifully-designed, high-performing cradle-format cell phone signal booster. It is designed to work with phones of any sizes with it's unique, vertical-expanding cradle format.
If you are in the US: you should purchase the US version of this device, the weBoost Drive Sleek 470135.
Our Top Pick for In-Vehicle Signal Boosters
We've chosen the Drive Sleek as our top recommended signal booster for cars and trucks in our Cell Phone Signal Booster Guide. Here's why:
- Cradle format means that your phone's internal antenna is tightly coupled to the booster's antenna, resulting in excellent performance.
- The Drive Sleek's new vertically-expanding cradle design maximizes the coupling with your phone's internal antennas.
- This new 2017 revision of this product is excellently designed, including a new fast-charging USB port.
About the weBoost Drive Sleek 470135F for Canada
The Sleek product line has been one of weBoost's most popular. But this newest incarnation has been redesigned from the ground-up to optimize performance. In particular, the new cradle stretches vertically to ensure that the antennas anywhere in a modern smartphone receive amplified signal, resulting in considerably better performance than previous versions.
We generally love cradle-format boosters. By ensuring a tight coupling between the booster and your phone's antenna, weBoost's cradle design allows for excellent performance. While the Drive Sleek 470135 is limited to 23 dB gain, the performance is typically much better than wireless in-vehicle boosters from other manufacturers. weBoost holds a patent on cradle-type cell phone signal boosters, and as a result, they are the only manufacturer that offers these devices.
The weBoost Drive Sleek boosts all modern cellular technologies, including 2G, 3G data, and 4G LTE data. The Drive Sleek will boost signal no matter which cellular carrier you use in the United States and Canada.
For this new version of the Drive Sleek, weBoost have also added a new fast-charging USB port to the 12V cigarette lighter adapter. In addition to powering the cradle, this new adapter allows fast-charging of Android and Apple devices.
Please note that due to it's cradle format, this booster will only improve coverage for a single phone. For multiple users, consider wireless alternatives such as the weBoost Drive 4G-M. While performance typically isn't as good with wireless units, they make it possible to amplify signal for multiple devices simultaneously.
The weBoost Drive Sleek is the upgraded replacement for the former Wilson Drive 4G-S 470107 and Wilson Sleek 4G 460107.
Increasing signal in your vehicle brings a number of benefits, including:
- Extends cellular signal range
- Reliable cell signal and higher LTE data speeds
- Fewer dropped calls & lost connections
- Longer battery life - up to 2 hours additional talk time in weak-signal areas
- weBoost Drive Sleek 470135 Amplifier with velcro mounting strip
- weBoost Drive Sleek Cradle with built-in antennas
- weBoost Magnet-Mount External Antenna (301126)
- 12V cigarette-lighter power adapter with additional fast-charging USB port
- Instruction Manual with Installation Guide
The weBoost Drive Sleek has a 4" magnetic mount antenna which attaches quickly and simply to the top of your vehicle. A thin 10ft cable is then run inside the vehicle, usually passed through one of the door openings. This cable plugs into the cradle unit, which receives power from the in-car cigarette lighter. You can read the detailed installation guide provided in the user manual here to get an idea of what’s involved. weBoost also provide the helpful YouTube installation guide below.