The weBoost RV 4G is a 2G/3G/4G/LTE signal booster kit designed for use in a parked RV. It’s FCC and Industry Canada approved for use with all North American cell carriers.
Please note that the RV 4G cannot be used while driving. If you need a signal booster for your RV that works while driving, please see the weBoost Drive 4G-X.
The RV 4G lets you connect multiple cellular devices to your cell phone network, allowing you to stay connected while on vacation. Installation is simple and demonstrated in the video below. The outside panel antenna is attached via a suction cup window mount to the outside of the RV. A cable runs inside the vehicle and connects the outside antenna to the amplifier unit. Another cable connects the amplifier to the desktop antenna, which rebroadcasts the boosted signal inside the RV.
An optional add-on panel antenna kit can replace the desktop antenna. The panel antenna offers increased interior coverage. Depending on outside signal strength, the desktop antenna may only offer boosted signal across a few square feet. A panel antenna, mounted to the inside wall of the RV, will usually cover the whole interior. This is a great choice for larger luxury RVs, or if you know that existing outside signal strength will be weak.
- Optional indoor accessory kit available
- Boosts signal for all U.S. & Canada cell carriers
- All components needed for installation in one package
- Extends cellular signal range
- Reliable cell signal and more consistent data speeds
- Faster data downloads
- Up to 2 hours additional talk time in weak-signal areas
- RV 4G Signal Booster
- Desktop Antenna (5’ RG-174 comes attached) (301211)
- Outside Panel Antenna Kit (314473-0630):
- Outside Wide Band Panel Antenna
- 30’ RG6 coax cable
- 15’ RG6 Extension Cable 950615
- Suction-cup Window Mount Accessories
- AC Power Supply 5V / 2.5A (859948)
- DC/DC Power Supply (859113)
Optional Indoor Panel Antenna Upgrade Kit (311155-0630):
- Indoor Wide Band Panel Antenna
- 30’ RG6 Coax Cable
- F-Female to SMA Male adapter