Wilson has a variety of crimps available. Coaxial crimps are ideal if you wish to make your own cable lengths. This can be useful if you need to reduce the length of an existing cable, to reduce the signal loss in the system. Alternatively you may have purchased a large length of coaxial cable with no connectors, which you wish to make into multiple cables. Cable crimps require a special crimp tool, which is also sold on this site.
Here are a list of all the cable crimps available. Please make sure you have the correct crimp tool for your cable/connector type. If you have any questions please contact us and we'll be happy to help.
- 971109: N-Male Crimp for Wilson400 Cable
- 971111: TNC-Male Crimp for RG-58 Cable
- 971112: Mini-UHF Male Crimp for RG-58U Cable
- 971114: FME-Female Crimp for RG-58 Cable
- 971115: FME-Male Crimp for RG-58 Cable
- 971116: N-Male Crimp for RG-58U Cable
- 971118: Mini-UHF Female Crimp for RG-174 Cable
- 971120: FME-Female Crimp for RG-174 Cable
- 971131: SMA-Male Crimp for RG-58 Cable
- 971139: SMA-Male Crimp for RG-174