The Wilson Wide-Band Signal Splitters allow you to split signal from a repeater over 2 or more internal antennas. This is useful if you wish to improve signal in multiple distinct locations, or on multiple floors. Cellular repeaters typically only improve signal on the floor that they are installed, so the splitters are useful for those with multi-level homes or offices.
All of these splitters are wide-band, and operate over the frequency range 700MHz - 2500MHz. This means that they work with all global cellular frequencies, including 2G, 3G and 4G technologies.
There are several different splitter types, depending on the number of antennas you want and the type of system you have. Listed below are all the options for this product. If you have any questions about the one you need please contact us.
- Wilson Wide-Band 2-Way Splitter (859957). To split over 2 internal antennas.
- Wilson Wide-Band 3-Way Splitter (859980). To split over 3 internal antennas.
- Wilson Wide-Band 4-Way Splitter (859981). To split over 4 internal antennas.
- Wilson Wide-Band 2-Way Splitter - 75 ohm (859993). This is for 75 ohm repeater kits. It splits signal over 2 internal antennas.
- Wilson Wide-Band 3-Way Splitter - 75 ohm (859994). This is for 75 ohm repeater kits. It splits signal over 3 internal antennas.