The zBoost TRIO tri-band cellular repeater is compatible with all cellular network carriers. This unit will improve voice, 2G, 3G and 4G data services for any network in an area of up to 500-2,500 square feet, depending on the model chosen. The zBoost TRIO is easy to install and use, and comes with everything you need to improve cell phone reception in your home or office.
The TRIO covers 2G and 3G on all US and Canadian networks. It also covers 4G on one specific network. There is a zBoost TRIO for AT&T LTE, one for Verizon LTE and one for T-Mobile AWS. If you need an amplifier which covers multiple 4G networks then please see our 4G page for a complete list.
For a cleaner signal and surge protection check out the YX012 Outside Antenna Grounding Kit .
See the Installation Overview for more details on the kit contents and set-up.
Coverage Area for 575X-A and 575X-V
- If you have an existing strong 5-bar outside signal, you may get up to 2,500 sq ft of coverage inside
- If you have an existing 3 to 4-bar (-90 dB) outside signal, you may get up to 1,500 sq ft of coverage inside
- If you have an existing 1 to 2-bar (-100 dB) outside signal, you may get up to 500 sq ft of coverage inside
The zBoost TRIO ZB575V covers the following:
- Verizon voice, 2G CDMA data and 3G EVDO data and 4G LTE data
- AT&T voice, 2G EDGE data, 3G HSPA data, 4G HSPA+ data
- T-Mobile voice, 2G EDGE and 3G HSPA data (not on the AWS frequency)
- Sprint voice, 2G CDMA data and 3G EVDO data
- Rogers, Bell, Telus voice, 2G EDGE data and some 3G HSPA data
- Voice and 3G on all carriers using 800/850 MHz and 1900 MHz.