RS240 jumpers are short, ultra-flexible cables that can be used to interconnect devices such as signal boosters, antennas, splitters, taps and couplers. All our RS240 jumpers come with pre-installed N-Male crimp connectors, making them perfect for use with signal boosters and distributed antenna systems (DAS).
RS240 cable is a drop-in replacement for Times Microwave LMR-240 and Commscope CNT-240 cable, with almost identical RF properties.
- 50 Ohm impedance
- 6.1mm (0.24 inch) cable diameter
- 30mm bend radius
- RoHS complaint
- Copper-clad aluminium center conductor
- Foam polyethylene dielectric
- Bonded aluminum foil inner shield and tinner copper braid outer shield
- Polyethylene outer jacket
For longer runs of cable we recommend regular using RS400-style cable.