The SureCall Force7 Industrial is the first all-in-one cellular, wifi, and HDTV signal booster. It offers coverage for large buildings up to 80,000 sq ft.
It supports multiple simultaneous users and devices, making it a great choice for apartment buildings, schools, hotels, and other commercial applications. The comprehensive solution it offers for cell signal, wifi, and HDTV makes it a particular great choice for new and renovated buildings.
Cell Signal Extender
The Force7 is a powerful voice and data signal enhancement solution. It boosts 2G/3G/4G/LTE voice and data on all US and Canadian cell carriers, including Verizon, AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, Rogers, and Bell. The amplifier has a maximum gain of 80 dB and adjustable upload and download gain for each frequency.
The built-in Wi-Fi router provides fast and reliable data and extends network coverage for areas up to 50,000 square feet. Users simply connect their existing router into the Force7 Industrial’s WAN port, and the booster provides an extended Wi-Fi connection in addition to the extended cellular coverage. The incorporated 100MB router means that new installations won’t need to install additional hardware.
The Force7 Industrial’s HDTV booster receives and amplifies all locally-aired HDTV television stations, such as ABC, CBS, Fox, NBC and PBS, and delivers those signals for up to 35 televisions, eliminating the need for cable or satellite television.
Purchase and Installation
The SureCall Force7 Industrial is available to be installed by custom professional installers. RepeaterStore has years of experience designing and supporting custom installations. We can provide all customers with custom design services, including determining the need for additional components and expansion kits which are available for large scale installations.
The Force7 Industrial is not available to purchase directly online, so please call us at (800) 761-3041 to discuss your in-building signal coverage needs and receive a free quote.
- First 7-band signal booster that simultaneously enhances cellular, Wi-Fi and HDTV signals
- Three-year warranty
- Auto Gain Control (AGC) for simplified antenna placement
- Independently turn off individual bands
- Supports all voice and 4G LTE data standards
- Stealth technology incorporated – uplink becomes dormant when not in use, providing green, energy-saving operation
- Meets or exceeds FCC technical standards for cellular signal boosters
- Patent-pending 7-band technology
- Supports SureCall's Sentry remote monitoring system
- Force7 Signal Booster
- 8 x SC-222W-RP-TNC Dome Antennas
- 75’ SC-400-RP-TNC 400-Type Cable
- 2 x SC-WS-4-RP-TNC 4-Way splitter
- 1 x SC-WS-2-RP-TNC 2-Way splitter
- 26 x RP-TNC Connectors
- Lightning protector (SC-LP)
Additional optional components needed for installation:
- An outside antenna, such as the SC-230W Yagi antenna or SC-288W omni antenna
- HDTV antenna, SC-305 or SC-306 and HDTV coax
- Sufficient low loss 50 ohm interior/exterior cable
- Cable splitter if installing multiple antennas
- Grounded surge suppressor for DC power supply
- Additional cable options: SC-400 cable is available in 50, 75, 150, 500 & 1000 foot lengths
Please contact us for more information about what additional components your solution might require.
The SC-222W Omni Dome Antenna is a multi-band omni-directional plastic dome antenna which gathers signals from all sides. It has 6dB gain and is designed for central locations with 360º coverage. The range of the antenna is dependent on three factors: 1) physical obstructions, 2) power generated by the booster and 3) reception from outside signal received and distributed by the outside antenna. Besides the antenna itself, parts include mounting equipment. It needs to be mounted to the ceiling for best results and you will need to run a cable to the back of the ceiling.
Lightning Surge Protector
The Force7 Industrial includes the SureCall SC-LP lightning surge protector. We recommend using a lightning surge protector in most cases, but particularly if you'll be installing the kit in an area with frequent lightning. The surge protector should be installed in line with the cable and near the outdoor antenna, and should be properly grounded.