The SureCall Fusion-7 kit is the first all major carrier Voice/3G/4G LTE and WiFi, HDTV signal booster system. Designed for small businesses, professionals, consumer enthusiasts, it offers:
- SureCall’s patented 5-band cellular signal solution for Verizon, AT&T and T-Mobile and virtually all other U.S. cellular carriers.
- A built-in Wi-Fi booster along with a router that not only extends network coverage within the home but also increases power for fast and reliable data transfers.
- An HDTV booster that brings all locally aired HDTV television stations into your home. The built-in Wi-Fi allows for greatly enhanced streaming video through Netflix® and other on-demand streaming media providers.
Fully compliant with new FCC certification standards, the 7-Band booster covers an area of up to 20,000 square feet, 5 to 10 simultaneous users and is configurable for all indoor environments.
- 1 x SC-SeptH/O-72 Fusion7 Booster
- 1 x SC-288W Outdoor Omni Antenna (N-Female)
- 4 x SC-222W-TNC Indoor Dome Antenna (TNC-Female) OR SC-248W-TNC Indoor Panel Antenna (TNC-Female)
- 4 x SC-001-75-TNC SC-400 Cable, 75 feet (TNC-Male)
- 1 x SC-001-30-TNC SC-400 Cable, 30 feet (TNC-Male)
- 1 x SC-WS-4-TNC 4-Way Splitter (TNC-Female)
- 1 x SC-WS-2-TNC 2-Way Splitter (TNC-Female)
- 1 x SC-LP Lightning Protector (N-Female)
- 1 x SC-001-02 SC-400 Cable, 2 feet (N-Male)
- 1 x SC-001-75 SC-400 Cable, 75 feet (N-Male)
- 4 x SC-CN-09-TNC TNC-Male Crimp Connector
The SC-288W Omni Outdoor Antenna has 4 dB gain. Omni antennas receive and send signals in a 360º radius. They can receive signals from multiple cell towers and is best for boosting signal on many different carriers. They are excellent in most situations where the existing outside signal strength is moderate to strong.
The Fusion7 comes with a choice of 4 dome antennas, or 4 panel antennas:
The SC-222W Omni Dome Antenna is a multi-band omni-directional plastic dome antenna with that gathers signals from all sides. It has 6dB gain and is designed for central locations with 360º coverage. The range of the antenna is dependent on three factors: 1) physical obstructions, 2) power generated by the booster and 3) reception from outside signal received and distributed by the outside antenna. Besides the antenna itself, parts include mounting equipment. It needs to be mounted to the ceiling for best results and you will need to run a cable to the back of the ceiling.
The SC-248W Panel Antenna is a directional antenna with up to 10dB gain. Panel antennas allow optimum reception to targeted areas. It can be mounted to either the wall or ceiling.
Please note: The standard Fusion 7 signal booster kit comes with all the antennas and cabling you need to boost your cell coverage and WiFi. If you wish to use the HDTV ports, you will need the add-on Fusion7 HDTV Accessories kit. This kit includes a choice of HDTV antennas for different building layouts, and coaxial cables to connect the antenna to the booster, and the 2 HDTV ports to your HDTV devices.