The weBoost Connect 3G (470101) with Omni Antenna is the perfect kit for creating strong signal in your home or office. The weBoost Connect 3G kit amplifies and improves voice calls, 2G data and 3G data on all US and Canadian carriers. The Connect 3G handles multiple simultaneous callers and data users with no drop in performance.
Installation of the weBoost Connect 3G is quick and easy and can be done with no specialized tools. A detailed guide will take you through the installation procedure, and tell you how to connect the two antennas to the main amplifier.
- Strong cellular signal across 2 rooms
- Reduce dropped calls and increase data speed - including 4G LTE
- Increase the battery life of your devices with up to 2 hours longer talk time
- Small device footprint with a modern, attractive design
- Works with all smartphones and other data devices
The outdoor antenna provided with the Connect 3G is an omni-directional antenna (311201). This antenna should be installed on an exterior wall or roof. The antenna sends the signal via a coaxial cable to the amplifier, which boosts the signal before sending it to the indoor antenna to be broadcast around your home or office.
The indoor antenna included in this kit is the weBoost (311135-40060) panel antenna, which is accompanied by a wall mounting bracket. The panel antenna redistributes signal inside your building and collects signal from your cell phone to be sent to the cell tower.
The kit comes with one 30’ RG6 Coax Cable (950630) and one 20’ RG6 Coax Cable (950620).
The weBoost Connect 3G (472105) contains the following:
- weBoost Connect 3G 65dB amplifier (472005)
- weBoost Omni-Directional Outside Antenna (311201-0620)
- Omni directional antenna mounting bracket
- weBoost Panel Inside Antenna (311135-40060)
- Wall mounting bracket for inside antenna
- 30’ RG6 Coax Cable (950630)
- 20’ RG6 Coax Cable (950620)
- 6V / 2.5A, AC Power Supply (859912)
- Installation Guide
Outdoor antenna mounting options
The Connect 3G includes an omnidirectional antenna mounting bracket for the outdoor antenna.
Lightning Surge Protector
We recommend using a lightning surge protector in most cases, but particularly if you'll be installing the kit in an area with frequent lightning. The lightning surge protector should be installed in line with the cable and near the amplifier, and should be properly grounded.