The weBoost 471104 Connect 4G-X is the perfect kit for creating strong signal in your home or office. The weBoost Connect 4G-X kit amplifies and improves voice calls, 2G, 3G, and 4G data on all US and Canadian carriers. The Connect 4G handles multiple simultaneous callers and data users with no drop in performance, and includes everything you need to get started improving signal in your building.
Installation of the weBoost Connect 4G-X is quick and easy and can be done with no specialized tools. A detailed guide will take you through the installation procedure, and tell you how to connect the two antennas to the main amplifier.
The Connect 4G-X replaces the older Wilson Electronics AG Pro Quint 461104 model, which has now been discontinued.
- Strong cellular signal across up to 8,000 sq ft.
- Reduce dropped calls and increase data speed - including 4G LTE
- Increase the battery life of your devices with up to 30% longer talk time
- Small device footprint with a modern, attractive design
- Works with all smartphones and other data devices
The outdoor antenna provided with the Connect 4G-X is a yagi antenna, which needs to be pointed in the direction of the nearest cell phone tower. That antenna should be installed on an exterior wall or roof. The antenna sends the signal via a coaxial cable to the amplifier, which boosts the signal before sending it to the indoor antenna to be broadcast around your home or office.
The indoor antenna included in this kit is the weBoost 311135-40060 panel antenna, which is accompanied by a wall mounting bracket. The panel antenna redistributes signal inside your building and collects signal from your cell phone to be sent to the cell tower.
The kit comes with two cables: one 75ft Wilson400 cable (Part # 952375) and one 60ft Wilson400 cable (Part # 952360), which are terminated by N-Male connectors. If you need to extend these cables, you can purchase any other 400-type cable (including LMR-400) listed on our coaxial cables page.
The weBoost Connect 4G-X (471104) contains the following:
- weBoost Connect 4G-X 70dB amplifier ( 461104)
- weBoost Directional Outside Antenna (314411-40075)
- Pole mounting bracket for outdoor antenna
- weBoost Panel Inside Antenna (311135-40060)
- Wall mounting bracket for inside antenna
- 75' Black Ultra Low Loss Wilson400 Cable with N-type connectors (952375)
- 60' Black Ultra Low Loss Wilson400 Cable with N-type connectors (952360)
- 12V / 3A, AC/DC Power Supply (859900)
- Installation Guide
Outdoor Antenna Mounting Options
The Connect 4G-X includes pole mounting bracket for the outdoor antenna. If the building you're installing the antenna on already has a pole for you to mount the antenna to, then you may not need any kind of mount. Otherwise you can find an appropriate mount on our antenna mounts page.
Lightning Surge Protector
We recommend using a lightning surge protector in most cases, but particularly if you'll be installing the kit in an area with frequent lightning. The lightning surge protector should be installed in line with the cable and near the amplifier, and should be properly grounded.