The Wilson Pro 1000 is a powerful cell signal amplifier that boosts 2G, 3G, and 4G LTE voice and data coverage on all major US and Canadian carriers.
The Wilson Pro 1000 uses the strongest downlink power permitted by the FCC to provide the largest possible indoor signal coverage. The new Wilson Electronics XDR (Extra Dynamic Range) technology balances and compensates for strong incoming signal to prevent system shutdowns.
The Pro 1000 is ideal for large homes and commercial buildings. It supports multiple simultaneous users, and it supports all cellular devices and all cell phone carriers.
- Best in class coverage area
- XDR technology that prevents signal overload and booster shutdown
- Compatible with all U.S. and Canada cellular networks
- Three-year warranty
- FCC and Industry Canada certified
- Fewer dropped calls and lost connections
- Faster, cleaner data transfers
- Strong, reliable connections even in weak signal areas
- Maximum possible indoor coverage area
- Extends battery life of cellular devices
Purchase & Installation
The Wilson Pro product line is available to be installed by custom professional installers. RepeaterStore has years of experience designing and supporting custom installations. We can provide all customers with custom design services.
The Wilson Pro line is not available to purchase directly online, so please call us at (800) 761-3041 to discuss your in-building signal coverage needs and receive a free quote.
- Wilson Pro 1000 signal booster (460236)
- Wilson Wide-Band Directional Yagi Antenna (314411)
- Wilson Wideband Indoor Dome Antenna (304412)
- 1x2' , 1x75' , 1x100' low loss 400-type coaxial cable
- Lightning Surge Protector (859902)
The Wilson 314411 multi-band yagi antenna is a 700MHz - 2700MHz antenna with 8-10 dB of gain. It is a wide-band high performance antenna. The sealed housing is UV stabilized ABS plastic and is fully weather-proof.
It is a directional antenna. Directional antennas need to be pointed towards the nearest cell tower for the best results. It includes mounting equipment to attach to a pole up to 2in in diameter.
It connects easily to the included high quality 400 low loss coax cable.
The Wilson Wideband Indoor Dome Antenna (304412) is an omni-directional antenna. Omni-directional antennas receive signal from all directions, so it needs to be installed in a vertical position in the area of strongest signal.
The 304412 is a 50 ohm antenna made of white ABS plastic and is suitable for indoor use only. Each antenna has 30mm cable attached with N Female connectors.
Lightning Surge Protector
The kit includes a lightning surge protector. We recommend using a lightning surge protector in most cases, but particularly if you are in an area with frequent lightning. The lightning surge protector should be installed in line with the cable and near the amplifier, and should be properly grounded.