The Wilson Sleek 3G is a dual band signal booster which covers data and voice on most US and Canada networks. The cradle holds your cell phone like a regular hands-free kit, but includes a Wilson dual band amplifier which boosts the standard voice/3G networks (850/1900MHz bands).
Measuring just 4" x 2" x 1" the Wilson 460106 Sleek is the smallest amplifier available. The standard kit is designed for use in a vehicle, with an optional accessory kit to convert the Wilson Sleek 3G for home/office use.
The plug-in-and-play kit installs in minutes- the small external antenna mounts magnetically to the roof of your vehicle, and the cradle mounts to your dash and plugs into your cigarette lighter power supply.
For use indoors, please look at the Wilson 859970 Cellular Home Accessory Kit.
Wilson Sleek Features Include:
- Installs in minutes - no special tools required
- Covers voice, 2G and 3G on many networks
- Amplifier cradle features a built-in antenna
- Dramatically improves your cell phone's voice and data performance in weak signal areas
- Amplifies signals to and from the cell site
- Dramatically extends battery life by reducing the power the phone uses to reach the cell tower
- Attractive, compact design
- Adjustable arms to fit almost any phone
- Wilson Sleek 3G all-in-one cradle
- Outside vehicle magnet-mount antenna
- Cigarette lighter power adapter
- Installation guide
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- Two year product warranty
The Wilson Sleek 3G covers voice, 2G and 3G on many carriers in the USA and Canada. It covers the following networks, and many more:
- Verizon voice, 2G CDMA data and 3G EVDO data
- T-Mobile voice, 2G EDGE and 3G HSPA data
- Sprint voice, 2G CDMA data and 3G EVDO data
- AT&T voice, 2G EDGE data, 3G HSPA data, and 4G HSPA+ (not 4G LTE)
- Rogers, Bell, Telus voice, 2G EDGE data and some 3G HSPA data
- All other carriers using 800/850 MHz and 1900 MHz.