The weBoost Connect 4G (470103) is the perfect kit for creating strong signal in your home or office. The weBoost Connect 4G kit amplifies and improves voice calls, 2G, 3G and 4G LTE data on all US and Canadian carriers. The Connect 4G handles multiple simultaneous callers and data users with no drop in performance. It's the second most powerful weBoost amplifier available, and can give you up to 3,500 sq ft of boosted signal. If you need to cover a larger area, consider the weBoost 471104 Connect 4G-X Extreme.
The weBoost Connect 4G is the upgraded replacement to the Wilson 460103 DB Pro 4G.
Installation of the weBoost Connect 4G is quick and easy and can be done with no specialized tools. A detailed guide will take you through the installation procedure, and tell you how to connect the two antennas to the main amplifier.
- Strong cellular signal across 2 rooms
- Reduce dropped calls and increase data speed - including 4G LTE
- Increase the battery life of your devices with up to 2 hours longer talk time
- Small device footprint with a modern, attractive design
- Works with all smartphones and other data devices
The outdoor antenna provided with the Connect 4G is a yagi antenna (314475), which needs to be pointed in the direction of the nearest cell phone tower. That antenna should be installed on an exterior wall or roof. The antenna sends the signal via a coaxial cable to the amplifier, which boosts the signal before sending it to the indoor antenna to be broadcast around your home or office.
The indoor antenna included in this kit is the weBoost 311135-40060 panel antenna, which is accompanied by a wall mounting bracket. The panel antenna redistributes signal inside your building and collects signal from your cell phone to be sent to the cell tower.
The kit comes with two 30’ RG6 Coax Cables (950630).
The weBoost Connect 4G (470103) contains the following:
- weBoost Connect 4G 65dB amplifier (470103)
- weBoost Directional Outside Antenna (314475-0630)
- Pole mounting bracket for outdoor antenna
- weBoost Panel Inside Antenna (311135-40060)
- Wall mounting bracket for inside antenna
- 2 x 30’ RG6 Coax Cable (950630)
- 5V / 2.5A, AC Power Supply (859948)
- Installation Guide
Outdoor Antenna Mounting Options
The Connect 4G includes pole mounting bracket for the outdoor antenna. If the building you're installing the antenna on already has a pole for you to mount the antenna to, then you may not need any kind of mount. Otherwise you can find an appropriate mount on our antenna mounts page.
Lightning Surge Protector
We recommend using a lightning surge protector in most cases, but particularly if you'll be installing the kit in an area with frequent lightning. The lightning surge protector should be installed in line with the cable and near the amplifier, and should be properly grounded.